Monday, October 26, 2009

And without further ado...

The new website is finally up! There are still some details to finish (aren’t there always!), but the gallery is running smooth, and the images are ready to be viewed. Let me know if you run into any issues.

I am adding images weekly until I am caught up, so check back to see what’s new. All new images in the collection float to the top, so you view my most recent work first.

Special thanks to my dearest family for their incredible support through all those late nights. Sugar, Buster, and Boo, I love you more than words can say. Your patience has been unending and inspiring. Nana and Papa, thank you for your your votes of confidence and encouraging words. You have shown me the real purpose for this adventure, and led me to the One for whom this creation sings. Dad and Smokey, I'm dedicating this one to you both, as I look at the old black and white of you loading mules for Camp. You knew how to work hard, lead confidently, and love through your actions and words. Thank you for the legacy!

And so, without further ado... www.coryjoneillphotography.com!

Enjoy!

-Cory